The HorsemanshipJourney.com, Shane Jacob, Marti Jacob and anyone or anything associated with these individuals or entities hereafter will be referred to as (THJ)
1. Disclaimer Liability Equestrian training can be a hazardous activity which may subject the participants
to possible serious injury or death. THJ will not assume any liability for your activities. This video, and any content you may receive or have access to from THJ provides general information, instruction and techniques that may not be suitable for everyone. No warranty is given regarding the suitability of this information instruction and techniques to you or other individuals acting under your direction. THJ has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in THJ content is accurate; however, all information is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranties, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THJ BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR PERFORMANCE OF OR CONTENT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES. All users of the information agree that access to any use of the information is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on this "Legal Notices" page, as well as all applicable laws, and such access and use is at the user's own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising this "Legal Notices" page.
2. Copyright Notice for all pages on this web site: The Horsemanship Journey. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction of these pages for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works or in any other way exploit any of The Horsemanship Journey copyrighted works without first obtaining The Horsemanship Journey written consent. You may not view, reproduce, print or otherwise use any of the content of this web site for anything other than your personal, informational, noncommercial use. Any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
3. Trademark Notice All product names, trademarks, service marks or other images in this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, The Horsemanship Journey, and the use thereof without the express written consent of the owner(s) thereof is strictly prohibited. All other product names contained on this web site may be trademarks or service marks of other persons.
4. Links The Horsemanship Journey web site may contain links to third party web sites. The Horsemanship Journey does not control the content of these web sites. Unless specifically stated to the contrary, The Horsemanship Journey may or may not be affiliated with these third parties and may or may not endorse or sponsor their web sites, products or services.
6. Governing Law By accessing this web site or any THJ content, you agree that the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this web site. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Nevada and the venue of the state and federal Courts of Nevada.